I'm just another
network engineer out there, trying to get a hang of all the stuff thrown at me at work.
This blog details all of the stuff I'm working with on a daily basis and I'm going to do my best to document it in a way that can possibly help someone else avoid the problems I've been having.
- I live in Toronto, Canada.
- I have been a network engineer for the past 14 years (as of January/2021)
- I started in this field at University Computing Centre in Croatia
- I let my
CCDPcerts expire/lapse a long time ago
- I was planning on getting
CCIEcertified, but I am a lazy person and the work that I do on a daily basis actually takes me in a lot of differrent directions that are not Cisco-exclusive and one-technology-only
- I own a consulting company called Oslon IT Limited. Head there if you want to hire me for consulting services.
For everything else, you can take a look at my CV here.